Eucalyptus: More Than Just A Pretty Plant
Hey everyone, welcome back to another edition of our blog! Hope everyone has been practicing self and mental health care during these trying times with our election, pandemic and just overall 2020 itself. Today we will be discussing one of our newest editions the Brooklyn Shea family - Eucalyptus - and its benefits. As you may know, we use 100% all-natural products and that includes our essential oils. Let's jump on it!
So the eucalyptus plant is more than just a pretty face, a plant that not only smells good, but looks great as a decoration or an accent to any room. This Australian plan actually has many amazing uses and combined with our whipped shea butter, these benefits increase.
The most known benefits include:
- Cough Relief - included in most medications offered over the counter to assist as a cough suppressant.
- Disinfectant - Helps promote skin healing and prevent infections and cold sores.
- Fresh Breath - Fights the germs that cause bad breath and can be used to prevent tooth and gum buildup.
- Joint Pain - Helps to ease pain in our joints, backs and the effects of arthritis.
Now combined with our whipped shea butter, the benefits include:
- Seals in moisture
- Helps to detoxify
- Assists with circulation
- With shea butter and eucalyptus both having anti-inflammatory properties, they work together to help soothe your tired and aching muscles.
- Both have powerful skin healing properties
- Both provide superior moisturizing.
You can try out a Brooklyn Mini Eucalyptus today, just click the link below.
Until next time, stay safe and as always, if you have any questions drop a comment below!